Special exhibition: Unbounded Splendor / This year our annual exhibition is opened to all artists that participated in Burning Man 2022. Plz contact us.Call for Burning Man 2022 Sculpture
“Where can I show my sculpture after Burning Man?”🤔
If you are a sculptor and interested in having your work shown as part of this year’s sculpture extravaganza of artworks from Burning Man here in Fort Bidwell, California, please contact us! We have a diverse community of ranchers, Native Americans and town folks, as well as, wayward travelers trekking through located about an hour or so from Gerlach. We are looking for awe-inspiring, stunning art works from this year’s Burning Man’s event for our exhibit. Help us turn our high-desert field into magic. Our purpose is for people to experience sculpture in new meaningful ways and to shine light onto Burning Man.
1. Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include photos of your artwork that is going to be displayed at Burning Man 2022 with dimensions. If it’s not finished yet, plz send a drawing or photo of your maquette. Include your name, address and your phone number so we can call you.
3. Also, please tell us a bit about the art work, where did the idea come from? does it represent anything specific? Keep it short and simple. We’d also be interested in knowing your thoughts about… Why Burning Man?
4. We will be choosing up to eight works or more, depending on scale, to be exhibited outside here at Yampa Sculpture Path (YSPS). Final selection will be at the Burning Man event but we’ll be in contact with you before that.
5. All artists will be responsible for transporting and setting up their own work here at Yampa Sculpture Path after the Burning Man event. All sculptures featured here can be exhibited through the winter until the next Burning Man. You must make arrangements to pickup your sculpture during the summer of 2023 before Burning Man 2023. If you want your work to be for sale please make arrangements with us about that.
Looking forward to seeing some exciting sculptures this year❗️
Duration of Exhibits: About Ten months.
Location: Fort Bidwell, California 96112
Yampa Sculpture Path is a new nonprofit just started when pandemic hit. So we’re just beginning to get off the ground. If anyone is interested in volunteering to help us make the arts more available to rural communities please contact us. We can really use peoples help.
Plz, visit our site-map on our website: https://yampapath.com
Email to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest.